Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Day Updates

First off, spread the word if you see this post. We gotta do some learning even when it's snowing out side.

When you have read up to page 780 (you may skip 755-764)  and watched this video (45 minutes), you will want to watch my overview of the New Deal. I made this thing, it was my first time taping a lecture, but I did it for you. So watch it and pay attention. Hopefully it helps.

There is also this fun(?) interactive on the Dust Bowl that you might find interesting. 

Finally, start work on finishing the chapter on WW2 (reading up to page 796). If I am guessing right, I won't see you (A day) until next Thursday because of the ACT (Tuesday), which means you have plenty of time to read the chapter and take notes. Come to class prepared with questions on WW2.

And also, take some time to enjoy the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment