Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Assignment Countdown

Hi all,

Just some information about the summer assignment:

  • I will lock out comments at midnight on Sunday, August 26th. All comments on current events must be completed by then. 
  • Expect to turn in your notebooks and take a quiz on day one. This is an announced quiz, therefore you will not be allowed to use your notes.
  • The quiz will be 10-20 identifications (I give you some information, you come up with the word or phrase I am looking for) and an essay outline (don't worry, it will be clear what I am looking for that day). 



3 comments:

  1. On the Summer Assignment page, there's a list of the chapters we need to read. Below each chapter are multiple words in italics. Are these the words that we will have to guess on the quiz?

    Also, would you prefer we use binders, or spiral notebooks in your class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the words you will need to know!

    I don't really care what you use, although I do give out handouts/paper a fair amount. Either a binder or one of those thicker spirals with folder sections in it would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The current event links wont let me post anything, it says "wait for approval" should I just email you?

    ReplyDelete